I was nominated for the Liebster award by caitlinfmc who’s blog is really great and fun to read. Thank you for nominating me.
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer
- What is your favourite musical?
Hmmm, I like a few but if it is one I have seen on the stage it has to be Wicked. If it is a film – close call between Mamma Mia! and Les Miserables.
- What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
The colours! But also that cold crisp feeling.
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
I guess my favourite celebrity would have to be – well I am not really sure if I have favourite one to be honest – but I like J K Rowling, Shemar Moore, Jennifer Love Hewitt but I don’t follow any enough to have a favourite.
- Which would you rather, to be super strong or super fast?
- What is your favourite animal?
Pig. It is my favourite animal and always will be.
- What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was Salem Witch Society by K.N.Shields – I do enjoy a good mystery – especially set historically!
- Whats your favourite sweet treat?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – can’t resist!
- What are your three favourite films?
That is exceptionally hard! But these are films I go back to again and again. 1. Remember the Titans 2. Freedom Writers and 3. Dirty Dancing
- What’s your dream career?
My dream career would be to be a writer – or someone who engages with people. But probably a writer most of all.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
I was inspired to start blogging to give myself headspace, a love of words and basically sharing something of myself
My Questions & Nominees
Who is your least favourite book character?
What is your tip for staying motivated?
What recently surprised you?
If you could change one thing, what would it be?
Are you always hot or cold?
Is there a food you loathe?
Dog or cat person?
Favourite film quote?
Where do you want to be in five years?
Can you remember a memory from when you were 10?